Naomi- Dancing and Fair :)

My How They Grow!

 This one is from 2015, one of my all-time favs :)  Yes, it's legal !
Fair Outing 2015
One of our traditions has been to attend the Loudoun County Fair each year.  It's small, overpriced, but what's more American, than the Fair?! :)  This one is the earliest Fair pic I have.  Naomi loves feeding the animals, and it's about the only dirt we can get her to be ok with
 She had some trouble getting comfortable in front of the camel :)  Don't blame her though, I wouldn't go near!! 
 Posing :)
 This was the Momma goat.  Poor girl seemed starving,she kept pushing all the other goats out of the way to get to the carrots. 
Baby Goat!!!

I freaking love her smile! 



What Fair visit would be complete without rides?


This one is to show off my wife's legs!!!  Gotta love runners :)
 They must have waited 15 minutes before they finally got moving.  Nap time  anyone?!




 We went the first 19 days of July without rain.  Longest "drought" to start a July.  Then the area gets 9 inches of rain from 7/19-7/27.  These pictures don't do the mud justice!


Naomi got to see her first Rodeo.  Amazing what these people can do




 So Naomi has learned the "pose"  It's funny, neither Sarah or I have inspired these, but someone has taught her well!  I always get a chuckle out of these :D


 Naomi started dance recently.  We aren't allowed to take pictures, but I figured one outside the class wouldn't hurt anyone. 


 Mommy went running tonight, so Naomi and I took it as a chance to pitch the tent.  She was such a big help.  There's no way I could have gotten this up without her.  Now for Popcorn and "My Little Pony"!  Daddy/Daughter night!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buried Treasure

My "Why"